ACS Project Partners
The African Collaborative for Health Financing Solutions (ACS) is led by Results for Development (R4D) in partnership with the Global Health Innovation Center at Duke University, Feed the Children, Amref Health Africa, Synergos Inc., and Recherche pour la Santé et le Développement (RESADE).
- Results for Development (R4D)Established in 2008, R4D’s mission is to work with change agents around the globe to create self-sustaining systems that support healthy, educated people – the foundation of a prosperous society. R4D leads the ACS project and is responsible for its implementation, management, and technical oversight.Location: Washington, DC, USA
- Duke – Global Health Innovation Center
- Feed the Children
- Amref Health Africa
- Synergos, Inc.
- Recherche pour la Santé et le Développement (RESADE)
- Uganda Healthcare Federation (UHF)
- Cenre of Research in Human Reproduction and Demography (CERRHUD)